Saree Description: Flaunt your elegant charm with this traditional Handwoven Pasapali cotton saree. These sarees are designed with checkboard patterns in various colour combinations. Mainly red, black & white colours are chosen to create this pattern. These sarees have also come with an intricately weaved borders & pallu.
Work Details: Pasapali saree is a classic example of hand weaving in which traditional wooden looms are used to weave these exquisite and artistic pieces. The base of these sarees weaved with pure organic cotton. These are also called as bichitrapuri saree. Traditional motifs like flora, fauna, Wheels etc are woven on these sarees to give it a unique look.
- Product Type: Pasapali Cotton Saree
- Material: Pure Cotton
- Body: Pasapali design & Traditional Ikat
- Border: Rudraksha Dobby & Traditional Ikat
- Pallu: Traditional Ikat in Horizontal Stripes
- Size : L: 6.2m×W:1.20m
- Colour: Red & Black
- Wash Care: Dry-Wash, Wash dark colours separately, Do not bleach, Dry in shade
- Occasion: Traditional functions, Marriage, Puja, Party and other special occasions
- Source: Handwoven in the Cuttack & Maniabandha area of Odisha