This exquisite Yellow sambalpuri saree is glamourized with ikat flower designs are woven all over the yellow colour body and small brown colour temple ikat designs & ikat design near the border. The saree weaved with rudraksha on the brown border by dobby shedding device. Its heavy ikat designed pallu makes it a perfect thing to wear on your special family occasions.Work Details:
Sambalpuri sarees are the ethnic & traditional handwoven saree which are special & unique because of its time taking work which includes the warp & weft threads which are first tie-dyed & later woven into a fabric. This process might take weeks to complete.
- Product Type: Sambalpuri Silk Saree
- Material: Pure Silk
- Size : L: 6.2m×W:1.20m
- Colour: Yellow With Coffee Border
- Wash Care: Dry-Wash, Wash dark colours separately, Do not bleach, Dry in shade
- Occasion: Traditional functions, Marriage, Puja, Party and other special occasions
- Source: Handwoven in Subalaya, Birmaharajpur, Ulunda, Sonepur Area in Odisha.