Product Description: The beauty of this resham silk saree renowned for its superior quality, elegant look & contrasting colour. It has a plain yellow colour body with multicolour square print & Zari border. The pallu is designed with floral pattern.
Work Details: Reshom silk is mainly produced in West Bengal is the only place where authentic Bengal handloom sarees are produced. Producing one sari takes approximately one week or more. It is known for its perfect finish, smooth texture, versatility, softness & comfort. These sarees are soft to touch and made with a blend of the finest range of threads and best weaving technique.
- Product Type: Resham Silk Saree
- Fabric: Silk
- Work: Hand Woven
- Saree Context: With Blouse Piece
- Occasion: Casual & Party Wear
- Wash Care: Hand Wash/Dry Clean
- Source: Handwoven by Weavers of West Bengal.