Saree Description: Traditional Handwoven ikkat cotton saree has a white and clay colour body intricately designed with ikat designs woven all over the body with clay ikat border& The pallu has been crafted beautifully and artistically traditional ikat motifs to form the beautiful patterns.
Work Details: Ikkat sarees are the ethnic & traditional handwoven saree that are special & unique because of its time taking work which includes the warp & weft threads which are first tie-dyed & later woven into a fabric. This process might take weeks to complete.
- Product Type: ikkat cotton saree with matching blouse piece
- Material: Pure Cotton
- Size : L: 6.2m×W:1.20m
- Colour: White, Clay and Gray
- Wash Care: Dry-Wash, Wash dark colours separately, Do not bleach, Dry in shade
- Occasion: Traditional functions, Marriage, Puja, Party, and other special occasions
- Source: Hand-Woven In Sonepur, Bargarh, Sambalpur, Balangir district, Boudh District of Odisha