WORK DETAILS: We aim to unravel Rajasthan's heritage craft, its essence and its legacy in the contemporary fashion world through our collection of handcrafted drapes sustainably sourced from the traditional craftspeople of Bagru, Rajasthan. This is a stylish attempt that’ll make you stand out. The Solid border gives it a premium look, and its soft mulmul cotton fabric is perfect for keeping the drapes fresh for a longer duration. It comes with an attached blouse piece.
· Product Type: Bagru Print Cotton Mulmul Saree
· Pattern: Jaipuri Bagru print
· Material: Pure Cotton
· Color: White
· Size : L: 5.5 m
· Blouse piece: Yes
· Blouse Piece Length: 0.90-1 m
· Occasion: Special occasions, festivals and rituals
· Source: Bagru, Rajasthan
· Use liquid detergent and cold water to wash this attire
· Avoid wrapping the saree in plastic bags
· To attain natural stiffness, lay the garment flat and let the air dry it out
· Spray starch to add stiffness to the saree (Mix & shake 2 cups water + 1 teaspoon cornstarch in a spray bottle)
· Remove stains gently, don't rub hard
Due to the nature of the fabric and the handloom process, slight variations in colour, texture, and weave may occur. These variations should not be considered defects but rather add to the unique charm and authenticity. Please note that these handcrafted elements may have slight irregularities, which are an inherent part of the artisanal process. These irregularities should be appreciated as the craftsmanship and individuality of each saree. Colour hues may vary from the image shown on the website.