Handwoven silk pattachitra saree will make you look regal and add excellence to your continually seductive personality, a beautiful printed with rich weaving on it. This pattachitra painting depicts the A wedding symbol of taking Dulhan (The Bride) home, in a doli and baja, a tradition and the Institute of marriage painted in dual color blue silk with golden border and blouse piece. Beautiful border dulhans on back and sleeves in the blouse piece. Shooting for summer and all weather. This delightful pattachitra saree is impeccable hope to wear at any celebration. This delightful pattachitra saree is impeccable hope to wear at any celebration.
Designed by Sunita creations patachitra sarees.
- Length: 6.5 yards ( inclusive of Blouse )
- Material: Pure Silk
- Color: All vegetable dyes colors
- Theme: DOLI Pattachitra
- Set Context: Saree With Blouse Piece
- Other Options: available in Kurtis, stoles, dupattas, waistcoats
- Time duration: 2 weeks
- Care: Dry Clean only. Press on the reverse using a steam press (do not press on the paintings)
- Source: Handpainted by Artisans of Raghurajpur Village of Odisha