Saree Description: The stunning piece of artwork depicting the simplicity of a village life on this brown colour silk saree. The Indian village scenery paintings are done on Both sides of the border & Pallu of this saree. Soothing for summer and all weather. This delightful intricately designed pattachitra saree is impeccable hope to wear at any celebration.
Pattachitra is traditional hand painting of Odisha, India. All colours used in the paintings are natural and paintings are made up of the fully old traditional way of Odisha which is fascinating and most of the art depicts Hindu mythological story.
- Length 6.5 yards (Inclusive of Blouse)
- Material: Odisha Handlooms ( Silk )
- Color: All Vegetables Dyes Colors
- Theme: Story of the Village (Pattachitra Handpainting)
- Set Context: Saree with blouse piece
- Care: Dry Clean only Press on the reverse using a steam press (Do not press on the paintings)
- Source: Handpainted by Artisans of Raghurajpur Village of Odisha