A 4000-year-old queen of organic fiber originated during the Indus Valley civilization period is Tussar Silk. This saree weave in a primitive type of handloom with tie and dye technique (Locally called as single IKAT). This stunning piece of artwork depicting the tie-dye work. Entire tie-dye has been done with ikat work, an art form from Odisha. Give wonderful tie-dye tussar silk on the special occasion to bring the wow factors on Yourself.
- Technique: Tie & Dye
- Wrap: Organic Tussar Silk
- Weft: Organic Tussar Silk
- Loom Used: Primitive Type Of Handloom
- Length: 6.5 Meter with blouse piece
- Width: 1 Meter
- Color: Natural, Green, Red