This stunning piece of a red coloured top with golden coloured paintings on the body and has a round neck, 3/4th sleeves & the back side has a pattachitra painted Konarka chakra on the purple coloured diamond shape. The bottom purple colour skirt has an elasticated waistband and handpainted with traditional Indian dancing postures of women and Konarka chakra. This art displays the vibrant, unique artistry of dextrous Indian craftsmanship. Give yourself that distinct look by wearing this wonderful hand-painted Pattachitra Silk Kurti on the special occasion to bring the wow factor on yourself !!!
- Material: Odisha Handlooms ( Silk )
- Colour: All vegetable dyes colours
- Theme: Traditional Dancing Postures of Indian women (Pattachitra Hand painting)
- Other Options: Available in Sarees, stoles, dupattas, waistcoat.
- Time duration: 2 weeks
- Care: Dry Clean only. Press on the reverse using the steam press (do not press on the paintings)
- Source: Handwoven in Gopalpur area of Jajpur District & Handpainted at Raghuraj puri area of Puri District, Odisha.