This exquisite sapphire blue & off-white sambalpuri saree is glamourized with ikat flower designs & traditional ikat designs are woven all over the body in alternative check pattern. The saree weaved with rudraksha motifs on the sapphire blue border by dobby shedding device. Its heavy ikat designed pallu makes it a perfect thing to wear on your special family occasions.Work Details:
Sambalpuri sarees are the ethnic & traditional handwoven saree which are special & unique because of its time taking work which includes the warp & weft threads which are first tie-dyed & later woven into a fabric. This process might take weeks to complete.
- Product Type: Sambalpuri Silk Saree
- Material: Pure Silk
- Size : L: 6.2m×W:1.20m
- Colour: Sapphire blue & Off White
- Wash Care: Dry-Wash, Wash dark colours separately, Do not bleach, Dry in shade
- Occasion: Traditional functions, Marriage, Puja, Party and other special occasions
- Source: Handwoven in Subalaya, Birmaharajpur, Ulunda, Sonepur Area in Odisha.