Product Description: This authenticates pure handloom red tussar silk saree with cream color temple style border and Ikat style cream color designer pallu. This is perfect for function and special occasion.
Work Details: Tussar silk is produced from larvae of several species of silkworms belonging to the moth. Tussar is valued for its rich texture and natural deep gold color. The dull gold texture that it radiates works as a suitable base for embroideries as well as print motifs that have been inspired by nature. These sarees are soft to touch and made with a blend of the finest range of threads and best weaving technique.
- Product Type: Handloom Tussar Saree
- Colour: Red, Cream
- Fabric: Silk
- Work: Woven
- Size: 5.5Mtr , 0.90Mtr
- Set Context: Saree with Blouse Piece
- Occasion: Festive, Casual
- Wash Care: Dry Wash
- About the Model The Model has height 5’ 5”
- Source: Handwoven in Bhagalpur, Bihar & Malda district of West Bengal.