Saree Description: Flaunt your elegant charm with this traditional Handwoven Jharana cotton saree. The hyphens are woven all over the saree's body can also be visualized as water. Continuous ikat motifs are woven on the border. The contrasting colours of this crimson red & olive green jharana saree give it a rich look.
Work Details: Jharana means waterfall in Odia. Jharna cotton sarees stand out in itself for its hyphen patterns & colours. It follows a very complex weaving procedure. These are cotton sarees with solid border & pallu for a classy & delightful appearance.
- Product Type: Jharana Cotton Saree
- Material: Cotton
- Size : L: 6.2m×W:1.20m
- Body Colour: Crimson Red
- Pallu Colour: Olive Green
- Wash Care: Dry-Wash, Wash dark colours separately, Do not bleach, Dry in shade
- Occasion: Traditional functions, Marriage, Puja, Party and other special occasions
- Source: Handwoven in the western part of Odisha.