Product Description: Go ethnic this festival season with this Red & blue colour pure handloom sambalpuri cotton suit. It has Ikat designed Blue base bandha Salwar with plain red colour Kameez. The Dupatta has a red plain body with blue ikat bandha border & pallu & Rudraksha motifs are woven on the border by dobby shedding device.
Work Details: Sambalpuri Handloom fabrics, which represents the history of ancient crafts and culture of Indian heritage. These fabrics reflect an original style of craft known as Baandha. Sambalpuri is a classic example of hand weaving in which traditional wooden looms are used to weave these exquisite and artistic pieces. Traditionally, craftsmen created Bandhas with images of flora or fauna or with geometrical patterns.
- Product Type: Sambalpuri Dress Material
- Fabric: Pure Cotton
- Pattern: Ikat dyed Handloom
- Set Context: Salwar, Kameez & Dupatta
- Top Colour: Blue
- Top Size: L: 2.54m, W: 1.09m
- Bottom Colour: Red
- Bottom Size: L: 2.25m, W: 86cm
- Dupatta colour: Red & Blue
- Dupatta Size: L: 2.6m, W: 85cm
- Wash Care: Handwash, Dry in Shade, Do not Bleach
- Occasion: Casual or Any Occasion you Passion