This stunning piece of artwork depicting the entire story highlighting the simplicity of a village life on a silk saree. Entire painting has been done with Patachitra (also spelled as Pattachitra) an art-form from Odisha which is fascinating and most of the art depicts Hindu mythological tales and wonders. the stories associated with this art displays the vibrant, unique artistry of dexterous Indian craftsmanship. This kind of artwork has a traditional appeal and is intrinsic to Indian values, customs and rituals, which are a part and parcel of the Hindu faith and religion. Give yourself that distinct look by wearing this wonderful hand-painted Pattachitra Silk Saree on the special occasion to bring the wow factor on yourself !!!
- Length: 6.5 yards ( inclusive of Blouse )
- Material: Odisha Handlooms ( Silk )
- Color: All vegetable dyes colors
- Theme: Raas Lila (Pattachitra Hand painting)
- Set Context: Saree with blouse piece
- Care: Dry Clean only. Press on the reverse using a steam press (do not press on the paintings)
- Source: Handpainted by Artisans of Raghurajpur Village of Odisha