Saree Description: The stunning piece of artwork depicting the entire story highlighting the story of Raas Leela on a pure silk saree. The intricate work of Raas Leela of Lord Krishna along with gopies on a boat is painted throughout the blue colour pallu & Indian women with music instruments are painted near both sides of border. Border is designed with floral painting. Give yourself that distinct look by wearing this wonderful pattachitra saree on the special occasion to bring the wow factor on yourself!!
Work Detail: Pattachitra is traditional hand painting of Odisha, India. All colours used in the paintings are natural and paintings are made up of the fully old traditional way of Odisha which is fascinating and most of the art depicts Hindu mythological story.
- Length: 6.5 Yards (Inclusive of Blouse Piece)
- Materials: Odisha Handlooms ( Silk )
- Colour: Blue
- Theme: Raas Leela
- Set Context: Saree with blouse piece
- Care: Dry clean only press on the reverse using a steam press (Do not press on the paintings)
- Source: Handpainted by Artisans of Raghurajpur Village of Odisha