This exquisite Purple sambalpuri saree is glamourized with traditional flower designs & alternative blue & lavender colour pasapali ikat designs in a line are woven all over the body. The saree weaved with rudraksha border by dobby shedding device. Its heavy ikat designed pallu makes it a perfect thing to wear on your special family occasions.Work Details:
Sambalpuri sarees are the ethnic & traditional handwoven saree which are special & unique because of its time taking work which includes the warp & weft threads which are first tie-dyed & later woven into a fabric. This process might take weeks to complete.
- Product Type: Sambalpuri Silk Saree
- Material: Pure Silk
- Size : L: 6.2m×W:1.20m
- Color: Purple With Blue Border
- Wash Care: Dry-Wash, Wash dark colors separately, Do not bleach, Dry in shade
- Occasion: Traditional functions, Marriage, Puja, Party and other special occasions
- Source: Handwoven in Subalaya, Birmaharajpur, Ulunda, Sonepur Area in Odisha.