The stunning piece of artwork depicting peacock painting on a pure silk saree. his pattachitra painting depicts the Peacocks with golden splendour are facing each other in their opulent beauty, brushed by hand on the pallu and the colourful feathers on the borders. The saree has the golden border which is adding richness to it. This piece of art can be matched with a golden blouse or any contrast. Soothing for summer and all weather. This delightful pattachitra saree is impeccable hope to wear at any celebration. Designed by Sunita creations patachitra sarees.Work Detail:
Pattachitra is traditional hand painting of Odisha, India. All colours used in the paintings are natural and paintings are made up of the fully old traditional way of Odisha which is fascinating and most of the art depicts Hindu mythological story.
- Material: Mangalgiri cotton
- Colour: All vegetable dyes colours
- Theme: Hasta Mudra
- length - 5.5 mt
- Blouse - 0.8mt
- Set Context: Saree With Blouse Piece
- Care: Dry Clean only. Press on the reverse using a steam press (do not press on the paintings)
- Source: Handpainted by the Artisans From Raghurajpur Village.