Saree Description: The stunning piece of artwork depicts the story of Krishna with Radha and gopika while passing them the river Yamuna by Boat ( Naya). Krishna is the Mentor and Protector of all and so did he show during his balyaleela, which is painted on mustard yellow colour elegant pallu. Dancing postures of gopies are painted near both sides of the border of this double colour saree with floral border. Soothing for summer and all weather. This delightful intricately designed pattachitra saree is impeccable hope to wear at any celebration.
Work Detail: Pattachitra is traditional hand painting of Odisha, India. All colours used in the paintings are natural and paintings are made up of the fully old traditional way of Odisha which is fascinating and most of the art depicts Hindu mythological story.
- Length: 6.5 Yards (Inclusive of Blouse Piece)
- Materials: Munga Cotton
- Theme: Navakeli of Lord Krishna
- Saree Length: 6.3 (with blouse piece)
- Set Context: Saree with blouse piece
- Body Colour: Ruby Red & Mustard Yellow
- Blouse Colour: Mustard yellow
- Care: Dry clean only press on the reverse using a steam press (Do not press on the paintings)
- Source: Handpainted by Artisans of Raghurajpur Village of Odisha