This stunning piece of artwork depicting the entire story highlighting the Indian Traditional dancing posture of women. a Tussar silk Kurti. Entire painting has been done with Patachitra (also spelt as Pattachitra) an art-form from Odisha which is fascinating and most of the art depicts Hindu mythological tales and wonders. This art displays the vibrant, unique artistry of dexterous Indian craftsmanship. Give yourself that distinct look by wearing this wonderful hand-painted Pattachitra Silk Kurti on the special occasion to bring the wow factor on yourself !!!
- Material: Odisha Handlooms ( Silk )
- Colour: All vegetable dyes colours
- Theme: The Dancing woman (Pattachitra Hand painting)
- Other Options: Available in Sarees, stoles, dupattas, waistcoat.
- Time duration: 2 weeks
- Care: Dry Clean only. Press on the reverse using the steam press (do not press on the paintings)
- Source: Handwoven in Gopalpur area of Jajpur District & Handpainted at Raghuraj puri area of Puri District, Odisha.