Product Description: The stunning piece of artwork depicting the entire story highlighting the story of "Indian women Dancer" on a pure silk fabric. This art displays the vibrant, unique artistry of dexterous Indian craftsmanship. Give yourself that distinct look by wearing this wonderful hand-painted Pattachitra Silk Kurti on the special occasion
Work Detail: Pattachitra is traditional hand painting of Odisha, India. All colours used in the paintings are natural and paintings are made up of the fully old traditional way of Odisha which is fascinating and most of the art depicts Hindu mythological story.
- Material: Odisha Handlooms ( Silk )
- Colour: Black, Sky
- Theme: Indian women Dancers (Pattachitra Hand painting)
- Sleeve Type: Sleeveless
- Neck Design: V Shape Neck
- Time duration: 2 weeks
- Care: Dry Clean only. Press on the reverse using the steam press (do not press on the paintings)
- Source: Handpainted in Raghurajpur area of Puri District, Odisha.