Saree Description: The stunning piece of artwork depicting Raja festival of Odisha on silk saree. Raja is a traditional & unique festival of women. Observation of Raja by women pattachitra are done on navy blue silk saree & dancing postures of gopies painted near both sides of the border with floral borderline. Soothing for summer and all weather. This delightful intricately designed pattachitra saree is impeccable hope to wear at any celebration.
Pattachitra is traditional hand painting of Odisha, India. All colours used in the paintings are natural and paintings are made up of the fully old traditional way of Odisha which is fascinating and most of the art depicts Hindu mythological story.
- Length: 6.5 yards ( inclusive of Blouse )
- Material: Odisha Handlooms ( Silk )
- Color: All vegetable dyes colors (Blue)
- Theme: Pattachitra Hand painting
- Set Context: Saree With Blouse Piece
- Other Options: available in Kurtis, stoles, dupattas, waistcoat.
- Time duration: 2 weeks
- Care: Dry Clean only. Press on the reverse using a steam press (do not press on the paintings)
- Source: Handpainted by Artisans of Raghurajpur Village of Odisha