Saree Description: The stunning piece of artwork depicting the entire story of world famous Odissi Posture on silk saree. Odissi is the famous ancient Indian classical dance that originated in the Hindu temple of Odisha. Odissi Posture of Indian women are painted on this royal blue colour pallu. Odissi mudra & konarka chakra paintings are done on the body with floral painted thick border. Soothing for summer and all weather. This delightful intricately designed pattachitra saree is impeccable hope to wear at any celebration.
Pattachitra is traditional hand painting of Odisha, India. All colours used in the paintings are natural and paintings are made up of the fully old traditional way of Odisha which is fascinating and most of the art depicts Hindu mythological story.
- Length: 6.5 yards ( inclusive of Blouse )Length: 6.5 yards ( inclusive of Blouse )
- Material: Odisha Handlooms ( Silk )
- Colour: All vegetable dyes colours
- Theme: Pattachitra Hand painting
- Other Options: available in Kurtis, stoles, dupattas, waistcoat.
- Time duration: 2 weeks
- Care: Dry Clean only. Press on the reverse using a steam press (do not press on the paintings)
- Source: Handpainted by Artisans of Raghurajpur Village of Odisha