Saree Description: The stunning piece of artwork depicting the entire story of mythological on silk saree. Indian women in a Nauka vihar(Boat Ride) are painted on this hot watercolour pallu. Indian woman face is painted on the borderline. Soothing for summer and all weather. This delightful intricately designed pattachitra saree is impeccable hope to wear at any celebration.
Work Detail: Pattachitra is traditional hand painting of Odisha, India. All colours used in the paintings are natural and paintings are made up of the fully old traditional way of Odisha which is fascinating and most of the art depicts Hindu mythological story.
- Length: 6.5 yards ( inclusive of Blouse )
- Material: Odisha Handlooms ( Silk )
- Color: All vegetable dyes colors
- Theme: Pattachitra Hand painting
- Set Context: Saree With Blouse Piece
- Other Options: available in Kurtis, stoles, dupattas, waistcoat.
- Time duration: 2 weeks
- Care: Dry Clean only. Press on the reverse using a steam press (do not press on the paintings)
- Source: Handpainted by Artisans of Raghurajpur Village of Odisha