Saree Description: Traditional Handwoven Pasapali cotton saree has pasapali design woven on the body and pasapali design is seen in the border & Traditional ikat designs are woven along the pallu.
Work Details: Pasapali saree is a handloom saree of Odisha, India. These saris have intricate check patterns of contrast colours resembling the chess boards which gives it such name. Normally this saree is woven with Silk thread, Cotton thread, Tussar, Mix of Silk & Tussar. Pallu of Some Pasapalli or Saptapar Saree is made with golden colour threads. The Border of the Sarees is made beautifully.
- Product Type: Pasapali Cotton Saree
- Material: Pure Cotton
- Size : L: 6.2m×W:1.20m
- Colour: Red, White & Black
- Wash Care: Dry-Wash, Wash dark colours separately, Do not bleach, Dry in shade
- Occasion: Traditional functions, Marriage, Puja, Party and other special occasions
- Source: Handwoven in Sonepur, Barpali, Baunsri of western Odisha