Saree Description: The stunning piece of artwork depicting a mythological concept on a double colour silk saree. This pattachitra painting depicts the Indian marriage function scenery, brushed by hand on the red colour pallu and the Indian marriage rituals practiced by women near both sides of the red borders. The saree has painted with goddess Laxmi on red colour border & floral border painted on saree which is adding richness to it. Soothing for summer and all weather. This delightful pattachitra saree is impeccable hope to wear at any celebration. Designed by Sunita creations pattachitra sarees.
Work Detail: Pattachitra is traditional hand painting of Odisha, India. All colors used in the paintings are natural and paintings are made up of the fully old traditional way of Odisha which is fascinating and most of the art depicts Hindu mythological story.
- Length: 6.5 yards
- Material: Odisha Handlooms (Silk)
- Color: All vegetable dyes colors
- Theme: Traditional Indian Marriage (Pattachitra Hand painting)
- Set Context: Saree with blouse piece.
- Care: Dry Clean only. Press on the reverse using a steam press (do not press on the paintings)
- Source: Hand painted by Artisans of Raghu Rajpur Village of Odisha
Wash dark colors separately, do not bleach, Dry in shade.
The colour of the photos may be slightly differ due to different lighting conditions at the time of photography.