Saree Description: The stunning piece of artwork depicting the entire story highlighting the story of Kandarpa Nauka on a pure silk saree. A Kandarpa Nauka is a sign of the chariot of the love, which is painted on the black colour pallu of this saree. The beautiful flower designs are finely painted on all over the body with Dancing postures of Indian women & tree figures are painted throughout the black colour border. Give yourself that distinct look by wearing this wonderful Kandarpa Nauka pattachitra saree on the special occasion to bring the wow factor on yourself!!
Work Detail: Pattachitra is traditional hand painting of Odisha, India. All colours used in the paintings are natural and paintings are made up of the fully old traditional way of Odisha which is fascinating and most of the art depicts Hindu mythological story.
- Length: 6.5 Yards (Inclusive of Blouse Piece)
- Materials: Odisha Handlooms ( Silk )
- Body Colour: Magenta
- Pallu Colour: Black
- Theme: Kandarpa Nauka
- Set Context: Saree with blouse piece
- Care: Dry clean only press on the reverse using a steam press (Do not press on the paintings)
- Source: Handpainted by Artisans of Raghurajpur Village of Odisha