Product Description: Go ethnic this festival season with this pure handloom sambalpuri cotton suit. The top has a orange colour base with traditional ikat brown colour check pattern & pasapali design are woven on the body. The bottom has a plain orange colour body with maroon colour butta designs are woven. Dupatta has an orange colour plain body with butta & off-white colour stripes are woven on the border.
Work Details: Sambalpuri Handloom fabrics, which represents the history of ancient crafts and culture of Indian heritage. These fabrics reflect an original style of craft known as Baandha. Sambalpuri is a classic example of hand weaving in which traditional wooden looms are used to weave these exquisite and artistic pieces. Traditionally, craftsmen created Bandhas with images of flora or fauna or with geometrical patterns.
- Product Type: Sambalpuri Dress Material
- Fabric: Pure Cotton
- Set Context: Salwar, Kameez & Dupatta
- Top Colour: Orange
- Top Size: L: 2.54m, W: 1.09m
- Bottom Colour: Orange
- Bottom Size: L: 2.25m, W: 86cm
- Dupatta colour: Orange
- Dupatta Size: L: 2.6m, W: 85cm
- Wash Care: Handwash, Dry in Shade, Do not Bleach
- Occasion: Casual or Any Occasion you Passion