Saree Description: The stunning piece of artwork depicting Hasta mudra on a pure silk saree. The Hasta is another organ we can communicate and express through Mudra. Beautiful mudras are done on Ice blue cotton silk saree with golden border. Soothing for summer and all weather. This delightful pattachitra saree is impeccable hope to wear at any celebration. Designed by Sunita creations patachitra sarees.
Work Detail: Pattachitra is traditional hand painting of Odisha, India. All colours used in the paintings are natural and paintings are made up of the fully old traditional way of Odisha which is fascinating and most of the art depicts Hindu mythological story.
- Length: 6.5 Yards (Inclusive of Blouse Piece)
- Materials: Odisha Handlooms ( Silk )
- Colour: Ice Blue
- Theme: Hasta Mudra
- Set Context: Saree with blouse piece
- Care: Dry clean only press on the reverse using a steam press (Do not press on the paintings)
- Source: Handpainted by Artisans of Raghurajpur Village of Odisha