Saree Description: The stunning piece of artwork depicting Raja festival of Odisha on this double colour silk saree. Raja is a traditional & unique festival of women. Observation of Raja by women pattachitra are done on pink & yale blue silk saree with floral border. Soothing for summer and all weather. This delightful intricately designed pattachitra saree is impeccable hope to wear at any celebration.
Work Detail: Pattachitra is traditional hand painting of Odisha, India. All colours used in the paintings are natural and paintings are made up of the fully old traditional way of Odisha which is fascinating and most of the art depicts Hindu mythological story.
- Length: 6.5 Yards (Inclusive of Blouse Piece)
- Materials: Odisha Handlooms ( Silk )
- Colour: Ice Blue
- Theme: Hasta Mudra
- Set Context: Saree with blouse piece
- Care: Dry clean only press on the reverse using a steam press (Do not press on the paintings)
- Source: Handpainted by Artisans of Raghurajpur Village of Odisha