Saree Description: Traditional Handwoven Brown & Black bomkai cotton saree has a brown colour body and ikat is seen in the border & pallu. Ikat designs are woven in the body by extra threads in weft direction in the border & intricate ikat designs are woven along the pallu.
Work Details: Bomkai saree (Sonepur/Bandha saree) is a handloom saree of Odisha, India. It is an outcome of ikat and embroidery interwoven into each other. The borders are often in contrasting colours and pallus marked by intricate threadwork. The motifs on the bomkai are inspired by nature, Tribal art, giving the saree an enchanting look.
- Product Type: Bomkai Cotton Saree
- Material: Pure Cotton
- Size : L: 6.2m×W:1.20m
- Colour: Brown & Black Border
- Wash Care: Dry-Wash, Wash dark colours separately, Do not bleach, Dry in shade
- Occasion: Traditional functions, Marriage, Puja, Party and other special occasions
- Source: Handwoven in Subalaya, Birmaharajpur, Ulunda, Sonepur Area in Odisha