Saree Description: Traditional Handwoven Pasapali silk saree has pasapali design woven on the blue base body and ikat design is seen in the border along with rudraksha dobby & Traditional ikat flora & fauna designs are woven along the pallu.
Work Details: Pasapali saree is a handloom saree of Odisha, India. These sarees have intricate check patterns of contrast colours resembling the chess boards which gives it such name. Normally this saree is woven with Silk thread, Cotton thread, Tussar, Mix of Silk & Tussar. Pallu of Some Pasapalli Saree is made with golden colour threads. The Border of the Sarees is made beautifully.
- Product Type: Pasapali Silk Saree
- Material: Silk
- Size : L: 6.2m×W:1.20m
- Colour: Red, White & Blue
- Wash Care: Dry-Wash, Wash dark colours separately, Do not bleach, Dry in shade
- Occasion: Traditional functions, Marriage, Puja, Party and other special occasions
- Source: Handwoven in Sonepur, Barpali, Baunsri of western Odisha