Shop for an attractive range of Saree from 100% pure quality of Sambalpuri Saree, Tussar Silk Saree, Pata Saree, Madhubani Saree, Jamdani Sarees, Designer Sarees, Bandhani Sarees, Banarasi and much more. Also find Suits piece & accessories to tend to your Fashion needs.
Designer sarees have been a part of Indian culture for 5000 years. Its longevity can be attributed to its simplicity, elegance and ease of wearing. When the term Designer comes, it simply means concept type of sarees instead of fabric like Printed Sarees, Embroidered sarees, Saree gowns, Lehenga sarees etc.
Trends are changing every now and then. Trends do not even change every year, they change about every season. Keeping up with the recent trends is very important to be a proper fashionista. These days, in the fashion, shows like Lakme Fashion shows and others, sarees dominate irrespective of whether it was a bridal collection or not. Some of the best designer sarees are generally portrayed in the most unique of ways. From pant sarees to unusual draping, these sarees rule the ramp unanimously. The trend that has emerged in ethnic wear is experimentation. Experimentation in sarees is leading to excellent results and it is bound to capture the market soon.
Some of the latest Designer Sarees which are more trendy are:
- Double pallu sarees: – These are one of the most innovative sarees which have emerged in the field of fashion. In the double pallu sarees, there are two pallus that are formed and they consecutively go over the shoulder. Aditi Rao Hydari was recently spotted wearing this beautiful double pallu saree in a monotone.
- Lace Sarees:– Lace makes you look like a princess no matter what. It is for this reason lace sarees has gained so much popularity in the recent times. Recently, we had spotted Sonam Kapoor wearing a pristine white lace saree to an event. Needless to say that with her awe-inspiring dressing sense, she looked just impeccably perfect.
- Splash paint Sarees:- This is another one of the artistic sarees which have emerged as the designers nowadays are experimenting with various kinds of colours. In these kinds of sarees what happens is that the base colour is a mono colour. On that splash, print is done in multicolour tones. We had recently spotted the ever beautiful Madhuri Dixit in a pretty splash print saree.
- Gown sarees:- This is the latest in western fashion trend in the market of sarees nowadays. It is just like that of a western gown filled with Indian embroidery. The gown is attached with a beautiful drape which falls on the shoulder like a pallu. It is very effortless and is ideal for any kind of parties or functions. Sania Mirza was recently spotted wearing a beautiful blue Saree gown.
- Mirror work saree:- Mirror work is the latest trend in sarees nowadays. Mirror work is making its comebacks after many decades. In the heavy work mirror work sarees, the whole saree and border is filled with eloquent mirror embroidery.
At Classystreet, we have an exclusive wide range of designer sarees which can be suitable for all age women; especially for women who are fashion conscious.